The new Deer Valley clubhouse was completed in 2009 and is fully operational. Some highlights of the clubhouse are as follows:
- The clubhouse has approximately 8,000 square feet of space including both the main floor and walkout basement level.
- The main floor has a full service restaurant with a Dining Room capable of seating up to 128 people and a 700 square foot fully stocked Pro Shop.
- The Dining Room has an adjoining fireplace room that can seat up to 30 people. This room can be closed off for private meetings and functions and has food and beverage service.
- The clubhouse has outdoor seating consisting of:
- An 850 square foot deck capable of seating up to 60 people. This deck is elevated in front of the clubhouse and has excellent views of the golf course and valley; and
- A 1,000 square foot patio with a firepit.
- Boardroom(400 square feet) with views of the golf course and valley, which is available to rent for private meetings.
- The basement level has Men's and Ladies change rooms. Lockers and secure club storage are available for Members only.
Deer Valley also has a 5,000 square foot Tournament Facility that can accommodate larger groups of up to 300 people.